2-Day Niagara Falls Excursion from New York City with Maid of the Mist Cruise
Staying in New York City? You must discover one of the most visited Top-Attractions: Niagara Falls! With the 2-Day Trip you will leave from Manhattan, explore upstate New York and experience the amazing natural wonder Niagara Falls. Sightseeing both sides of the Falls, American & Canadian including the Horseshoe Falls; take the historic Maid of the Mist Cruise (summer) or see the Scenic Tunnel behind the Falls (winter). A great journey for an all-inclusive price. [This tour can be done also by Travelers who do not have Canadian Visa; you will remain on the American-side]
- Departure Point: Visitor Center in Midtown 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Street
- Departure Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Duration: 2 days
- By: Bus or Minivan
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- Tour departs and return to Midtown Manhattan, convenient location.
- Enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Hotel Room with all taxes & fees included; Overnight at Executive Inn Super 8 (or similar)
- Sightseeing both sides of the Falls: American and Canadian with the famous Horseshoe Falls
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist Cruise (Summer) or Scenic Tunnels Behind the Falls (Winter)
- See the Falls at night, a unique panoramic view
- Explore upstate New York with the Finger Lakes Region and Seneca Lake
- Official Tour Guide with you for the entire tour; Tour performed in Motor-coach (or Sprinter)
- On the way back you will have the chance to enjoy some Shopping at one of the largest Outlet Malls in the state of NY
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
With this 2-Day Trip, you will leave from Midtown Manhattan, explore upstate New York and experience the amazing natural wonder Niagara Falls. Sightseeing both sides of the Falls, American & Canadian including the Horseshoe Falls; take the historic Maid of the Mist Cruise (summer) or see the Scenic Tunnel behind the Falls (winter). A great journey for an all-inclusive price. [This tour can be done also by Travelers who do not have Canadian Visa; you will remain on the American-side]
Day 1: NEW YORK + FINGER LAKES + NIAGARA FALLS AT NIGHT
The 2-day Tour from New York to Niagara Falls is a nature trail that takes you to explore the Finger Lakes area, full of small waterfalls, passing through the Delaware Gap.
From the Big Apple first you'll visit the Upstates New York, walk inside the Watkins Glen State Park, in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, and admire Lake Seneca. In the winter months the Montour Waterfalls are visited when the Watkins Glenn park is not accessible.
Once at the Niagara Falls, first visit the American side and then in the evening, when the waterfalls light up with colors, the Canadian side. Due to the natural erosion, the complex of waterfalls forms a natural border between the USA and Canada. Our tour will allow you to observe first the American side, Goat Island and Sister Island, and then the Canadian side, Horseshoe Falls (horseshoe waterfall). You will be fascinated by the roar of the water and the play of lights and colors. Do not forget cameras and phones, to share the event!
Day 2: CRUISE NIAGARA FALLS: MAID OF THE MIST (Summer) or SCENIC TUNNEL (winter)
The second day will be dedicated to the cruise on board of the Maid of the Mist, the boat that will host us for a ride under the Falls, to observe this wonder of nature in all its power. The cruise is available from May to October. Between November and April a visit to the Scenic Tunnel is active, a path that takes you behind the Horseshoe Falls, the Canadian side of the falls, for memorable views and photos. After lunch we leave for the return and along the way we'll stop in an outlet for a little shopping. Arrive back at New York in the evening.
See the Delaware Gap
Watkins Glen State Park
Finger Lakes Region
Walk by the Watkins Glen Canyon
See Seneca Lake
Niagara Falls [American & Canadian side]
Maid of the Mist Cruise (May to October)
Scenic Tunnels (April)
& …. more!
Hotels: Overnight in Niagara Falls – Executive Inn Super 8 [Canadian-side] *
Overnight in Niagara Falls, NY - Comfort Inn The Pointe [American-side] *
* Or similar.
To enter Canada Territory: Please note that to enter Canada you might need a Visa (depending on Citizenship / Passport / Nationality). It is the client’s responsibility to check in advance that all-visa requirements are met. Notes: For European Citizens holding a European Union (EU) passport, Visa should not be required to enter Canada; nevertheless we advise all European Citizens to confirm it with Canadian Authority in the respective country.
Don’t have a Canadian Visa? No problem! You can still take-part in this Tour and you will remain at all time on the American-side of the Falls. The Hotel will be located in Niagara Falls, NY (Comfort Inn The Pointe, or similar) and all the sightseeing will be performed on the American-side. In the Summer, you will still be able to take the famous Maid of the Mist Cruise (the Cruise leaves from the American side as well). In the Winter, you will have the possibility to enjoy a scenic walk to the Falls on your own, always remaining on the American-side. [Note that in winter, when the cruise does not operate, there are no alternate attractions available on the American-side of the Falls; but you can still leisurely walk and sightseeing the Falls on your own] - While on the bus on your way to Niagara Falls, the Tour Guide will give you all the details (itinerary, schedules etc.) Note: The Outlet Shopping Mall is located in the State of New York, US.
You must indicate at time of Booking if you intend to remain on the American-side.
Important: All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering and/or leaving the United States. (Passport, and any required Visa) - The Tour Operator is not responsible for missing, or erroneous, Travel Documents. If, on the day of the trip, you are not able to take part in the Tour due to missing / erroneous Travel Documents: no refund will be issued!
- 2-Day Tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Official Guide
- Hotel Room with tax and fees
- Continental Breakfast
- Sightseeing in: Niagara Falls
- Admission to included attractions
- Wifi available on bus (not on minivan)
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- If the Tour is offered in more than one language, the tour guide will narrate in multiple languages, maximum 2.
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change.
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time and local telephone numbers are included on your Voucher.
- Please print and present your Voucher at Tour Guide, arrive at designated meeting point 20 minutes before scheduled departure time.
You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no refunds will be made. .
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5156
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs