Miami Seaquarium: swimming with dolphins and seals
Discover the magnificent Seaquarium, Miami’s Marine Park where there are different shows every day with dolphins, killer whales, seals and much more, the magic of the sea for adults and children.
- Departure Point: 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne,
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Duration: 1 day
- By: by foot
- A full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium.
- A great way for young and old alike to have an unforgettable experience
- Dolphins, killer whales, sea lions, turtles and manatees
- Swimming with the Dolphins and Seals
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Dolphin Odyssey will let you experience the thrill of swimming with dolphins. With this program you can join a staff of marine instructors to discover the life of dolphins up close. A short 15 minute lesson will explain the most interesting aspects of their unique behavior before you get into the water.The you’ll put on a wetsuit and swim for 30 minutes in direct contact with a dolphin to experience the excitement of swimming with them. You can touch them, feed them and play with the dolphin and swim across the pool. And, naturally, you can take photos. Remember to bring a towel.All participants must understand English to be able to understand the instructor’s directions. Participants must be at least 132 cm tall. Guests should bring their own bathing suits. Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.Children are not admitted
The Dolphin Encounter is an educational program on dolphins where you can learn more close up about the life of these splendid animals and their habits. Its starts with a 15 minute lesson explaining how dolphins live and eat and how to behave in the pool. Then you’ll go to the shallow water pool where you can feed the dolphins, touch them and play under the guidance of your instructor. All participants must understand English to be able to understand the instructor’s directions. Children age 5 and up can participate. You must understand English. Guests should bring their own bathing suits. Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry . Maximum of 28 participants.
This seal program is a unique deep and shallow water interaction with harbor seals. After changing into one of our wetsuits and enjoying a brief educational and safety talk with one of our seal trainers, you will join the seals in the water for your 15- 20 swim. During your interaction , you will be swimming freely alongside our seals then be inscructed to your special seal friend to receive hugs, kisses, and take part in a fun training session. Children must be at least 5 year old to be able to swim
Family members who do not participate in the DOLPHIN ODYSSEY or ENCOUNTER and SEAL SWIM program but who wish to watch must purchase a SEAQUARIUM OBSERVER
Admission Ticket includes the possibility of watching 8 different shows with marine animals including dolphins, killer whales, sea lions, turtles and manatees, commonly known as sea cows. You can spend the entire day at Miami Seaquarium discovering the wonders of the sea.
Round Trip Transfer.By bus at hotel in Miami Beach between 9:30 am and 10:15, to be confirmed 48 hours in advance with Miami office 305 604 5085, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Return leaves Seaquarium around 2:45 pm.
- Seaquarium Park Admission
- Chosen Program
What’s Not Included:
- Food & Beverages
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Kids are not admitted at Odyssey Program
- A form with personal information must be filled at time of reservation by the passengers in order to book both the Odyssey and the Encounter Experiences
- All participants must be able to read and comfortably understand English or provide an in-water translator
- For safety reasons, pregnant women will not participate
- All children 5 to 9 participating in any interaction program must be accompanied at all times by a paying adult who also is participating in it.
- Participants 10 to 17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant.
- All participants in the Odyssey program must be comfortable in the water and be able to tread water to participate
- Seaquarium Miami must be informed in advance of any physical or mental limitations or necessary medical devices and these reservations are handled on a case by case basis.
- No jewelry, hairpins, braids with beads, facial or body piercing, underwater cameras or any other foreign objects will be allowed in the water. These items must be removed in order to participate. Exceptions are made for prescription clear glasses.
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
Cancellation Penalty: 30 to 10 days prior 50% penalty, $25 fee to reschedule, 9 days or less 100% non refundable and no rescheduling option.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 7696
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs